Hey! For your information: Due to Summer vacations, the response time will be longer than usual, and we will take a pause on interviewing in July but will be back the first week of August. Looking forward to seeing your application and Happy Summer! 🌤
Do you want to be part of Mathems exciting journey to give people the freedom to live more? Mathem is a market-leading tech company within e-groceries. Through tech-driven innovation, logistics and customization we drive growth, efficiency and sustainability.
At Mathem everything is about our customers' convenience. We create a pleasant experience all the way through dinner planning to grocery shopping until the shopping bags are delivered.
Our values are rooted in everyone's equal value, respect for each other, our customers and our surroundings. That we are clear and transparent in our communication and build long-term relationships. We let innovation lead development forward and see opportunities in everything. We Care, We Cooperate, We Challenge.
As an On-site IT Support Technician at MatHem, you are setting the technical foundation for our organization to be efficient, and in the end, that our customers get the high-quality experience we want them to have.
In the operations team you will get great opportunities to develop your technical competencies and in the long-term specialize in an area you are interested in. You will have a great variety of responsibilities as well as environments.
This is what you’ll do
As an On-site IT Support Technician at MatHem, you will join a dedicated and expanding IT team in a company that is constantly improving and breaking new ground. You will be part of a team with expertise in networking, server and client operations, application specialists, and many more fields. You will be based at our warehouse in Malmö.
Your daily work includes
- Managing incoming support tickets to our 1st-line support
- Dive deeper into support tickets escalated from 1st-line support, as part of 2nd-line
- Be part of ongoing IT projects or manage your own
- Manage workstations, printers, handled computers and other operations hardware
- Work with our infrastructure (patching, switches, firewalls, Wi-Fi)
- Be part of on-call rotation
- You will work independently but still with support from the rest of the IT team
We don’t care how long you’ve worked with different technologies; we are more interested in your actual skill level and what you’ve learned along the way. Some skills/experiences are required to be able to cope with the daily work, others are preferred to excel, but are not required.
- Experience from working with IT support
- Medium or higher skill level in workstations (Windows and/or Apple)
- Low or higher skill level in managing networking and infrastructure
- Track record of learning new technologies and concepts
- Social and service-minded
- Swedish and English in written and spoken
Preferred, but not required
- Experience working with ticket systems
- Experience working in a production/warehouse environment (in IT or not)
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (bonus points for Astro WMS)
- Experience with automation for Warehouse Management Systems (bonus points for SSI Schäfer)
- Experience with Cisco network equipment (routers, firewalls, switches, Wi-Fi)
- Google G Suite
- Google Rally equipment (Meeting rooms)
- Active Directory, GPO
- Server and client automation/management
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Are genuinely interested in computers and technology
- Can work in an organized and structured way
- Are responsible and stick to your plans
- Are driven and willing to learn new technologies and concepts; curious
- Are able to handle occasional stressful situations with ease
- Are a methodical problem solver
We are proud to be a versatile and inclusive workplace, where everyone has equal opportunities regardless of background. We are confident that a company's quality and success depend on diversity - which is created by a combination of skills and experience. Mathem is actively looking for qualified candidates and welcomes applications from all backgrounds. Employment decisions are made without regard to religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability or another dimension of diversity.
Sounds exciting? Submit your application today or contact Sofie Hautanen to know more! ✩