At Mathem we’re all about convenience. We create more time for whatever people love - cooking, family time, exercise, and work. We’re dedicated to creating an outstanding experience for our customers - from planning purchases with your family until the milk is in your fridge. Working with us, you have a rare opportunity to put a positive impact on peoples’ lives.
At Mathem things are happening at a high pace and within this team you will establish new strategic partnerships, work with new business verticals or take the lead in cross functional projects. Do you want to be part of this exciting journey?
This role will be part of the Business Development team at Mathem, you will drive and implement strategic and cross functional projects and initiatives. We can promise you to be part of a super exciting journey, a modern working place, great colleagues and a lot of fun..
In this role, you’ll be leading a versatile set of initiatives that include strategic partnerships, innovative customer solutions, efficiency and automation projects. E.g lately the team has worked on our partnership with Kronans Apotek, establishing our new business vertical within quick commerce and setting our sustainability strategy.
We believe the right candidate could look something like this:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- Fluent English and Swedish
- 5+ years of relevant experience: Business Development or Project Management
- Background in either Grocery, Retail, Tech or Management Consulting
- Have in depth knowledge of Project Management Process, Methodology and tools
e.g Jira or Trello
- Strategic thinking and experience in building up business cases & project plans
- Team work - you put your team's success before your own prestige
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Networking with great communication skills
- Delivering both customer value and internal commercial performance in cross functional teams
- Working in e-commerce and/or logistics
- Change projects in a fast moving environment
At Mathem you will also be part of a creative and helpful environment with a lot of heart. When you want a break, there is probably a colleague up for a game of table tennis or a coffee, or you could just fill your inspiration by watching the beautiful view of Skeppsholmen (our offices are neighbouring the royal castle in Gamla Stan). The managers will believe in you and have a great openness to your thoughts and way of working. This position is full time for one year starting March 2022.
Our selection process is continuous and we may move forward with candidates on an ongoing basis. We conduct ability tests and reference checks in this recruitment process.
If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome with your application already today!