At Mathem we are all about convenience. We create more time for whatever people love - cooking, family time, exercise, and work. We are dedicated to creating an outstanding experience for our customers - from planning purchases with your family until the milk is in your fridge. Working with us, you have a rare opportunity to put a positive impact on peoples’ lives. The smile on people’s faces when the groceries are handed over is priceless.
As a WMS Application Specialist, you are a great contributing factor in having the groceries delivered on time and with quality. Your work in utilizing our warehouse management system will strongly create efficiency and convenience in our quite complex warehouse flows.
This is why you should join us!
We look for strong people with the ambition to make a large impact on our customers and our company. You will have all opportunities to do so. Mathem is backed by Kinnevik who has a track record of backing companies that successfully transform industries - from media to telco. Our office is located in Bromma in Stockholm and we’re now looking for a WMS Application Specialist to join our IT Operations team and work in close collaboration with the Process improvement team and Production.
At Mathem you will also be part of a creative and helpful environment with a lot of heart. You will have room to manoeuvre, the managers will believe in you and have a great openness to your thoughts and way of working.
New things are happening, so join the development of Mathem’s new automated logistics facility in Larsboda! This warehouse, around 32’000 sqm in size, will enable Mathem to continue to offer the best and widest assortment of groceries to our lovely customers. Besides this, the warehouse will also be environmentally friendly with the largest installation in Stockholm of solar panels on the roof, which helps the warehouse to be self-sufficient in renewable electricity, which we at Mathem are really proud of.
This is what your days will look like
Our logistics are the heart of Mathem and help us deliver with quality and speed to our customers. To plan the flows and processes in the warehouses in the most efficient way we use the Warehouse Management System (WMS) Astro. We are now looking for a person to join our team in the role of an application specialist and utilize the WMS in the best possible way to make our warehouses more efficient.
Here are some examples of tasks:
- Tweak existing configuration/setup to streamline Astro processes/functionality
- Drive implementation of new functionality together with the Process Improvement Team and Production
- Analysis/pre-studies and use cases for changes and new development
- Set technical requirements of new code development with the supplier
- Test and release new WMS functionality
- Make sure Mathem is using the full potential of our WMS for our needs
- Set technical requirements for WMS system integrations
- Support current functionality
These are the skills you need to succeed (& some bonus ones)
- 2+ years of experience within warehouse/logistics
- It’s preferable if you have experience from a WMS, most preferable in Astro
- It’s a merit if you have experience in the automation system WAMAS
- You're comfortable with ambiguity, can tackle loosely defined problems, and come up with relevant answers and actionable insights
- You have good social skills and work well with others
- Proficiency in SQL is considered a bonus
- If you have a degree in computer science or similar that’s considered a bonus
We put a lot of emphasis on personal competencies so you may very well compensate for the lack of some of the above-mentioned criteria. If you have any questions regarding the process, role or Mathem in general - reach out to our Tech Recruiter Sofie Hautanen ✩